ATP LAB - Prebiotic Fiber (PBF)
Prebiotic fiber for optimal gut health.*
- Used in herbal medicine as a bulk laxative.*
- Used in Herbal Medicine to promote bowel movement by increasing stool bulk and water content.*
- Used in Herbal Medicine to gently relieve problems with constipation or irregularity.*
- Used in Herbal Medicine as a mucilaginous laxative.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to promote bowel movement by increasing stool bulk and water content.
- Used in herbal medicine to gently relieve problems of constipation or irregularity.
uses a laxative product. Consult a doctor before consuming if you are taking medication that inhibits peristaltic movements (opioids, loperamide). Consult a doctor before consuming if you have diabetes. Consult a physician before consuming if you have difficulty swallowing. Consult a doctor before consuming if you observe symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever (these may be signs of abnormal narrowing of the ductus).
gastrointestinal disease, esophageal and/or cardia disease, intestinal blockage, intestinal paralysis, intestinal obstruction, megacolon, fecal impaction, inflammation of the intestine or appendicitis).
PreBioFib is a unique and powerful formula of prebiotic fibers. This unique blend promotes healthy intestinal flora, optimal intestinal transit and a balanced immune system.
• High in fiber, but low in carbohydrates.
• Helps lower cholesterol.
• Supports the immune system.
• Gluten free.
• Rich in antioxidants (Lignans)
• Supports digestive health.
• May help prevent cancer.
• May aid in weight loss.
• Helps reduce symptoms of menopause and hormonal imbalance.
Used in herbal medicine as a bulk-forming laxative.
- Used in herbal medicine to promote bowel movement by increasing volume and water content.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to promote gentle relief of constipation and/or irregularities.
Available in 30 serving format.