Do you suffer from digestion problems, bloating, gas, heartburn, gastric reflux or constipation? Promotes proper absorption of nutrients.*
- Digestive enzymes.*
- Aids digestion.*
- Aids in protein digestion.*
- Helps reduce the production of gas and flatulence following a meal high in fermentable carbohydrates*
- such as those found in vegetables and legumes.*
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive upset and dyspepsia, as well as to help prevent nausea (antiemetic).*
- Traditionally used as a digestive tonic or digestive bitter herb in Herbal Medicine to stimulate the appetite and aid in (stomachic) digestion.*
- Used in herbal medicine to facilitate the evacuation of bile (Cholagogue).*
Recommended use or purpose: Digestive enzymes. Facilitates digestion. Aids in the digestion of proteins. Helps reduce the production of gas and flatulence following a meal high in fermentable carbohydrates such as those found in vegetables, legumes, beans and whole grains. Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive upset and dyspepsia, as well as to help prevent nausea (antiemetic). Traditionally used as a digestive tonic or digestive bitter herb in Herbal Medicine to stimulate the appetite and aid in (stomachic) digestion. Used in herbal medicine to facilitate the evacuation of bile (cholagogue).
Recommended dosage: Take 1 capsule with meals or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Recommended duration of use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond four weeks.
Precautions and Warnings: You should consult a healthcare practitioner if your symptoms persist or worsen. If you have diabetes, as well as pancreatitis, exocrine pancreatic insufficiency or cystic fibrosis, you should consult a healthcare practitioner before consuming this product.
Contraindications: Do not use this product if you are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes. Do not consume if you are pregnant. You should avoid this product if you suffer from inflammation or acute irritation in the stomach, as well as if you have a gastric or duodenal ulcer.
Known side effects: Nausea, vomiting, abdominal or epigastric pain, heartburn, headaches, bloating, as well as hypersensitivity reactions (eg allergies) have already been observed. If this is the case for you, discontinue use of this product and consult a healthcare practitioner.
Ezymatik control offers a full range of digestive aids. It supports optimal digestion and restores the gastrointestinal system to normal function. It brings together the essential functions of HCL, the tipping point of any digestive process, with a wide array of enzymes that help tolerate and break down any macronutrient and a variety of their derived metabolites. This combination supports
decomposition, absorption and regulation of any digestive process.
Enzymatic Control supports:
• Optimal digestive health.
• A complete digestive process.
• The breakdown and absorption of essential nutrients.
• Prevention of food-borne illnesses.