Probio 7 replaces Probio 5, a more powerful formula with 20 billion more bacteria and 2 quality strains for the same price!
- Improvement of the quality of the microbiota (intestinal flora)*
- Strengthening of immune functions*
- Reduction of gastrointestinal problems (diarrhea, constipation, etc.)*
- Rapid recovery of a healthy intestinal flora after taking an antibiotic*
- Helps support gut/gastrointestinal health. May promote healthy intestinal flora.
- Helps limit the onset of cold-like symptoms in adults experiencing stress.
- Probiotics are beneficial to health and/or provide health benefits.
- Reduces the duration of infectious diarrhea.
- Supplement to physician-supervised treatment for patients with Helicobacter pylori infection.
- For maintaining a balanced vaginal flora in women who have given birth by caesarean section and who are undergoing post-operative antibiotic treatment.
- Helps maintain healthy microflora in adults and pregnant women following a
Adults: 1 capsule, 1 time per day. For probiotics, gut flora, gut health, and cold-like symptoms: If taking antibiotics, take 2-3 hours before or after. Consume with food. For infectious diarrhea: take 2 capsules, 3 times daily. For additional treatment related to H. pylori bacteria: take 2 capsules, 2 times a day. For the balance of the vaginal flora with antibiotic intake: 1 capsule, 3 times a day, 2-3 hours after antibiotics. For a healthy microflora with the intake of antibiotics: adults (2 capsules, 2 times a day, 2-3 hours after antibiotics), pregnant women (1 capsule, 2 times a day, 2-3 hours after antibiotics.
Recommended duration of use
Consume for a minimum of 6 weeks to observe beneficial effects on cold-like symptoms; 7 days for infectious diarrhea and for the balance of the vaginal flora in connection with taking antibiotics; 20 days for use in addition to physician-supervised treatment for H. pylori infection.
Precautions and Warnings
Consult a doctor before consuming if you suffer from fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a physician if symptoms of digestive upset (eg diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist for more than three days.
Do not consume if you have a weakened immune system (AIDS, lymphoma, long-term corticosteroid treatment).
This product has been in contact with soy and milk. Do not consume if you are allergic to soy and milk.