PROTIDIET - Keto Cream of Cauliflower Protein Soup

$ 19.99
$ 19.99

PROTIDIET - Keto Cream of Cauliflower Protein Soup

The ketogenic or Keto lifestyle aims to drastically reduce the consumption of carbohydrates in favor of fats to induce a state of ketosis. Usually the body gets its energy from the carbohydrates consumed during the day, but in the ketogenic diet the body naturally begins to use fat for energy. This state of "ketosis" causes a marked decrease in appetite while
stabilizing the energy level which contributes to rapid weight loss. A normal diet usually provides between 45-65% of our calories as carbohydrates. Here, we are talking about a maximum of 10% of our total calories consumed in carbohydrates (possibility of adjusting this percentage according to these objectives), 75% in lipids (good fat) and 20% in proteins.

  • Promotes weight loss
  • Provides a feeling of satiety
  • Potential positive effect on the level of lipids in the blood
  • Possible beneficial effects against Alzheimer's disease
  • Decreased blood sugar
  • Improves mental health

Available in a box of seven servings.

INGREDIENTS: MCT Oil Blend [Medium Chain Triglycerides, Coconut Oil Powder (Coconut Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food)], Soy Protein Isolate, Natural Flavours, Dehydrated Cauliflower, Salt, Almond Protein, Milk Protein Isolate, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Herb Blend, Silicon Dioxide, (Process Aid), Irradiated Garlic Powder, Ground White Pepper.

  • Contains: milk, soy and almonds.
  • May contain wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts and sesame.

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
Any questions?Ask an expert for help
You have been successfully registered!