ATP LAB - Beef Protein Supplement (SBP)
NEW SIZE! Protein from beef bone broth and hydrolyzed collagen from pasture-fed beef.*
- Nutritional supplement designed to support the diet of athletes and exercisers.*
- Source of protein to help maintain good health and to help build and repair tissue.*
- Source of amino acids to aid in muscle protein synthesis.*
- Helps build lean muscle mass when combined with regular resistance training and a balanced diet.*
Recommended dose: Take a measurement, once a day. Thoroughly mix the product in 1 to 2 cups of the liquid of your choice just before consuming.
Recommended Use or Purposes: Nutritional supplement designed to support the diet of athletes and people who train. Source of protein to help maintain good health and to help build and repair tissue. Source of amino acids to aid in muscle protein synthesis. Helps build lean muscle mass when combined with regular resistance training and a balanced diet.
Warnings and Cautions: Make sure you drink enough before, during and after a workout. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to consuming this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
SBP is ideal for people who want 100% paleo protein.
• Complete essential amino acid profile
• Excellent alternative to dairy products
• Satiety effect superior to whey
• Promotes active muscle recovery
6 Health Benefits of ATP Supreme Beef Protein:
Heal and seal your gut: One SbP protein a day works wonders for leaky gut syndrome, but it's also effective in protecting non-leaky gut. This "patching" can help relieve chronic diarrhea, constipation and even certain food intolerances.
- Protect your joints: Taking glucosamine supplements has long been used as a first-line treatment for people with joint pain, but it turns out that bone broth also contains glucosamine. Unlike pills, broth offers other nutritional and health benefits that can help reduce pain. Chondroitin sulfate, which is found in the cartilage that protects joints, for example, has been shown to help prevent osteoarthritis.
- Look younger: SbP is a rich source of collagen, which also occurs naturally in the body as a joint protector and stabilizer. Experts don't know if the benefits of ingesting collagen are there for firming skin and strengthening joints, but studies have shown improved elasticity and fine lines in the skin with collagen supplementation.
- Sleep better: Research has shown that glycine, found in SbP, can help improve sleep and stave off fatigue.
- Support a healthy immune system: Due to the high concentration of SbP minerals in bone broth, we can call SbP a “superfood” that can boost your immune system.
- Increase bone strength: Phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium in the bones seep into the broth, leaving you to sip on all those essential nutrients for your bone health.
Available in 2 serving flavors each.