THAT SO - Tanning prolonging exfoliant
This exfoliating gel is a must for any tan lover. It gently exfoliates the skin to prepare it for the application of a self-tanner and helps prolong the duration of the tan. Enriched of coconut shell powder, a natural exfoliating agent, this gel gently cleanses by removing dead skin cells and unclogging pores. Its formula also contains arginine to guarantee a more intense and uniform tan, as well as olive oil to keep the skin soft and hydrated.
- Provides soft and supple skin
- Eliminates dead cells and impurities to extend the duration of the tan
- Delicate scent of coconut, lime and cucumber
- Formulated without parabens or allergens
- Nickel free
- Dermatologically tested
- Cocos Nucifera (coconut) shell powder: a natural exfoliating agent. The powder derived from the bark of the coconut provides a delicate exfoliation suitable for face and body.
- Arginine: guarantees an intense, homogeneous and lasting tan.
- Olivier d'Europe (olive oil): leaves the skin soft and deeply hydrated thanks to its emollient properties.
Usage tips: For optimal results, it is recommended to use the exfoliating gel 24 hours before applying a self-tanner. Massage into damp skin with circular motions to remove impurities and dead cells. Rinse thoroughly. Leaves the skin soft, smooth and purified.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Synthetic Wax, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Arginine HCl, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Available in 200 ml format.