RENÉ FURTERER - Vitalfan Progressive Hair Loss Treatment
Three factors can cause a gradual decrease in capillary density. To maintain healthy and strong hair, it is important to act on these three factors:
1. Vascular: Maximize the supply of energy and nutrients essential for the synthesis of keratin, the main constituent of hair.
2. Hormonal: Regulate the production of sebum, which causes asphyxiation of the hair bulb.
3. Tissue: Protect the hair bulb and tissues from oxidative damage.
Vitalfan ANTI-HAIR LOSS - progressive - combines plant active ingredients and:
1. Vitamin B8, or Biotin, which contributes to the metabolism of macro nutrients, including proteins. It is associated with vitamin B6, which participates in the proper synthesis of cysteine, an amino acid that makes up hair keratin.
2. Vitamin B6, which helps regulate hormonal activity.
3. Vitamin E and zinc, with antioxidant action, which contribute to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
1 single capsule per day, during a meal, for 3 months
For any request for information or additional questions on hair loss/hair loss treatments, do not hesitate to contact your Ève specialist who will be able to make you benefit from all his expertise by taking care to answer you thoroughly and with pleasure.
Available in 30 capsule format.
To contact Eve: